Contest Terms & Conditions
1. dancker’s Reimagine Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools serving students in grades K– 12 (with enrollment over 125 students total) in New Jersey.
2. Teachers submitting to this contest must have approval of building administration before submitting an entry.
3. dancker reserves the right to tour the winning classroom a minimum of 1-2 times a month for 1 year. Tours will be scheduled at least 1 week ahead, and time will be agreed upon by both parties.
4. Each classroom may submit only one entry. Schools can submit multiple entries.
5. A panel of judges from the design and educational community will be solely responsible for selecting the winning and consolation prize entries. No members of the dancker team will vote in the selection process. Decisions made by the selection committee will be final.
6. The winning school will be given the opportunity to meet with the dancker and Smith System team to select final products and colors in June 2022. If the teacher is unable to meet, our team will make selections based upon our best knowledge of the classroom and school in which the furniture will reside.
7. Winners of the grand prize and consolation prizes consent to having their name, image, school name and location used in dancker and Smith System promotional materials in accordance with current New Jersey data protection legislation.
8. Rights to all the contest entry materials, award and reveal videos and photos will become the property of dancker. If students are shown in your submittal materials, please ensure that there is school/parental approval to share their image.
9. Disposition or storage of existing furniture at the awarded school will be the responsibility of the school. dancker’s disposition/storage services can be provided for a fee.
10. Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or other personal information of contest entrants will not be shared with organizations outside of dancker.